Moda Optometry & Eyewear is located in Grimsby, Ontario. Our on-site optometrist and frame consultants will assist you in finding frames to suit both your style and vision needs. With a wide selection of some of the most sought-after brands on the market, Moda Eyewear is proud to provide the highest level of care and offer the most reputable lenses & eyewear to match.
Everyone at Moda has strong core values for quality in eyewear and excellence in eye care. We only believe in the highest level of service and offer the most reputable lenses and fashion frames. We are passionate about eyes and feel that beauty should be framed to suit your style!
About Dr. Marchionda
Dr. Marchionda graduated from the University of Waterloo with both a Bachelor of Science and a Doctor of Optometry Degree in 2004. Her experience is extensive, working alongside some of the most distinguished ophthalmologists and optometrists in both Ontario and Quebec. Over the years, she has developed a large following of patients from Niagara Falls to Burlington and is excited to dedicate her time to her own practice, Moda Optometry & Eyewear.
Dr. Marchionda provides only the most complete and comprehensive eye exams. She is trained in specialty contact lens fitting for those with corneal conditions and extreme dry eye. Marisa is confident in post-operative care for patients who have undergone any type of eye surgery. She has worked personally alongside an ophthalmologist for many years, and her passion for eye health, vision, and visual perception is endless.
- Board certified by the Canadian Examiners in Optometry
- Board certified by the American National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Member in good standing of the College of Optometrists of Ontario
- Member in good standing of the Ontario Association of Optometrists
- Member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Optometrists
- Clinical Skills Assessor for the Canadian Standard Assessment of Optometrists (Canadian Examiners in Optometry)